- Conference fees include conference and poster session participation, booklet with full abstracts of talks and posters, four lunches, coffees at breaks, poster session drinks and free internet access.
- Dinner at the Restaurant Die Waid on August 26th will be charged separately (see registration form).
- Registration on site: Due to the popularity of the conference on-site registration is no longer available.
- Reductions on registration fees (conference dinner excluded): Groups: Companies and individual academic groups (one professor) with five or more participants get 20% reduction of total group registration fees. This reduction will be provided in form of a check to the group representative at the conference.
- Cancellation Cancellation after August 1st: no refund possible.
- Payment All payments must be received in full in order to qualify for early booking discounts. Registration is not confirmed unless payment has been received in advance. The registration will be confirmed by e-mail.
- Due to the large number of participant requests payment for registration fees should be received before June 15th otherwise registration is subject to cancellation.
Conference Fees at a glance in CHF
(for all payments received between June 1st and June 15th)
|Industry and Academia (4 days)||690.-|
|Industry and Academia (1-2 days)||480.-|
|PhD Students (4 days only)||320.-|
|PhD Students with first author posters (4 days only)||290.-|
|Masters and undergraduate Students**||free|
** Copy of student card required (see conference office for fax number or address) or has to be presented at the information desk. Lunch coupons have to be purchased separately at CHF 15.- at the registration desk.
Financial support for students
A limited number of financial grants will be made available to younger, early stage researchers (PhD students, postdocs, assistant professors) offering registration and/or travel supplements for participation at NanoBio-Zurich 2010. The supplements will be decided based on the quality of the submitted abstract (judged by a commission), and a “statement of purpose” to attend the conference and financial need. Priority will be given to applicants from developing countries and academic institutions that have limited possibilities to support participation of students and early career researchers, and to underrepresented minority conferees. Electronic application (email to firstname.lastname@example.org) must comprise: (a) technical abstract for poster or contributed talk; (b) “statement of purpose” to attend the conference and financial need; (c) a short CV.
Deadline for submission: 24 April 2010. Applicants will be notified about the decision by 01 May 2010.
How to pay / Bank details
After registering you will receive a bill from us to pay the registration fee or you can use the PayPal button below to pay using a credit card.